Jumat, 24 Desember 2010

Holiday?F-off!

Assalamualaikum Readers!
Just wnna tell 'bout my holiday:
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
  • sucks
FANTASTIC ISN'T IT?
During the holiday,I went to:
  • nowhere
  • nowhere
  • nowhere
  • nowhere
  • nowhere
  • nowhere
  • &NOWHERE!
what 'bout yours?
Is it COOL?
Or just like mine?
Ow gossssh I just wanna going to school as always
No Holiday
I miss my gals soooooo much
I miss him toooooo!
Oops sowwy,I mean 'them' not 'HIM' :'-P
Damn,I'm stuck in this situation with no one can help.
No one can.
No one will.
They won't.
Well,just wanna share some photos when I'm in a Zoooppa Dooopa Boredumb.






skip this last photo. I didn't mean it.
Sowwwwwy:'/ 

That's all. Papay
NovilaintanS,xxxo!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0