Jumat, 17 Desember 2010

remind me of you.

Some Lyrics:
"i love when you tell me that I'm pretty when I just woke up. And i love how you tease me when I'm moody"
"so lay here beside me just hold me and dont let go"
(Lady Antebellum-Can't take my eyes off you)

"Stay with me,or watch me bleed. I need you just to breathe"
(Secondhand Serenade-Like a Knife)

"baby you're the only one i run to"
(Lady Antebellum-I Run to you)

"Cause the girl that you want,she was tearing us apart. cause she's everything,everything i;m not"
(The veronicas-everything I'm not) 

"will you just hold me tight and never let me go?"
(A Rocket to the Moon-Baby we're invincible)

"I'm Dancing with teras in my eyes,just fighting to get through the night,I'm losing it with every move I die"
"I'm fading I'm broken inside,I've wasted the love of my life,I'm losing it with every move I die"
(Ke$ha-Dancing with tears in my eyes)


"Why do u do this to me?. Why do u do this so easily? u make it hard to smile because u make it hard to breathe. Why do u do this to me?"
"A phrasing tht's a single tear,is harder than I ever feared And u were left feeling so alone"
"Because these days aren't easy,Like they have been once before, These days aren't easy anymore."
(Secondhand Serenade-Why)

"will she love u like i love u? will she tell u everyday? will she make u feel like u're invincible with everywords she'll say?"
"can you promise me if this was right?don't throw it all away"
(A Rocket to the Moon-Like we used to)

"I wish I could lie,And just tell you I'm fine.You wouldn't believe me if you tried. If I listen to our song I'll be up all night"
"On a lonely night you will see. You're everything to me. On a lonely night oh the truth is. Every night is lonely without you."
(A Rocket to the Moon-on a lonely night)

"You said this could only get better,there's no rush cause we have each other. You said this would lasts forever,but now I doubt if i was your only lover"
"Baby don't talk to me,I'm trying to let go. Not loving you is harder than you know"
(Escape the Fate-harder than you know)

"I'm closing your blinds,I'm shutting your eyes and I'm afraid I hav'ta go"
(A Rocket to the Moon-not a second to waste)

"Remember the first day when I saw your face. Remember the first day when you smiled at me
You stepped to me and then you said to me I was the woman you dreamed about"
"I know that he loves me cause told me so  I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
When he stares at me you see he cares for me You see how he is so deep in love"
(Destiny Child-Brown eyes)

"I feel fine and I feel good. I feel like I never should. whenever I get this way I just don't know rhat to say. Why can't we be ourself like we were yesterday?"
(Frente-Bizzare love tiangle)

"When I am miles away Will you still check on me? Tell me things will be alright. Just tell me we will be
Together someday. It's in the dreams I have. I'll be your sunset,If you'll be my silhouette."
(A Rocket to the moon-I'll be your sunset)

Some songs:
1.Iyaz-Solo
2.Akon-Right Now(NaNaNa)
3.Secondhand Serenade-Fall for you
4.Katy Perry-Thinking of you
5.Cody Simpson-iyiyi
6.Mike Posner-Please Don't go
7.A Rocket to the Moon-Fear of Flying
8.Vanessa Carlton-Pretty baby
9.Vanessa Carlton-White houses
10.Ten2five-You
11.Ten2five-Love is you
&much more.

READ THIS! SOME OF MY TWEETS:
"Thx for everyhthg. even you hurt me bad,you leave me,you deny-ing all ur promise,you throw our memories. Even worse,i still love you."


"No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends <3"


"The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live."


"Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."


"I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things."


"will deathly better than a life? sure, i can't resistant for longer:'-("


"honestly......this one is who hurt me the most,and this one is who i love the most. :'-[


"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."


"Maybe......ma heart was made to be broken. How poor!:'-) :'-[ :'-{ :'-< <\3 <|3"


"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you. <|3"


"I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."


"It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. :'-( :'-( :'-("


"Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult. :'-[


"You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you. :'-( :'-( :'-( :'''''''''''''''("


"this pain..........i can't handle it. it's too hurt.:'-("


"Can't listen to any love songs when you think the love of your life has just left you."


"it's hurt. more than you know. more than you thought. you creating this pain! it's painful. No offense"


"I was born to tell you i Love you. Isn't that a song already?"


"i will nvr knw wht's on ur mind if u nvr tell me. so we'll jst keep hating each other and keeping that un-told words."



This's my special post 
Dedicated for you
just for you
NovilaintanS,xoxo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0