Kamis, 16 Desember 2010

Broked.


Tired of waiting
Tired of hurted
Tired to feeling this pain
Tired to be a looser
Tired to always choosing
Tired of everything
Tired of my zoooopa doooopa sucks life.

Hey 'BOY' don't you see? I'm here.
Waiting for you
I-Lve-you
Just the way you are.
For a man you want to be 
I'll support
I'll always beside you
Bcs On your side,is more suitable than my bed
buth why you leamme?
HERE.

ALONE.

NO ONE CARE.

you deny-ing all our promises.
you kill me slowly.
you hurting me.
ddddamn i can't hate you even you hurt me this bad.
Too much loving you isn't it?


GAAAAAAH
too mch presure.
I need someone to set me free
&hold me tight from all my sadness
c&heering me up.
I HOPE IT WAS YOU.

it's hard to say good bye&frgt everythg we've through together
it's not easy as you thougt.
Hurt. Hurt. Hurt. Hurt. Hurt. Painful:'''''-(
Thx anyway:'''''-(
I hope you read this post
So you know what I feel

NovilaintanS,xoxo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0