Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

Progress.

Assalamualaikum Readers!
as always,writing here for amusing me
I'm tired of waiting
well..........
MOVING ON&FORGETING ARE IN PROGRESS
PLEASE WAIT....................
Thanks so much for my friends who lead me&treat me to be better&stronger.
now I'm so much better than before.
I'll keep praying to Allah. Allah itu baik&adil O:-)
trying to forget you&thos memories.
well I can forgive it but it so hard to forget it
but like what ppl say: GIVE TO GET.FORGIVE TO FORGET
have a right one! someone better than me.
ya pokoknya yg lebih segala-galanya yaaah:-)
It doesn't mean i hate you or I'll stop to loving you
But I'm too hurt. bkn krn broke up nya. tp krn gue dilupain
Btw mana janji-janji yg dulu? HAHAHAHA
lupa? okela dimaafkan.manusia td luput dr kesalahan *EAAA

okay i wnna share somethg then.
Check those photo out!

1...2...3..CHEEZ!


 101010? It doesn't mean nothg. Just fad^^


close ur mouth->scream out->smiling->GIVE A WIDE SMILE THEN:-)


S-M-I-LE through anythg:'-)


 just showing my shocked innocent face-_-v


They're someone that called: F-R-I-E-N-D-S. <3
"Today,ate the planetarium I learned that we all have a bit of thirteen billion year old stardust inside of us"

"It's so hard tot hink that one day this will all be gone.
it feels like we just got here"



That's all. Bye. Keep in love. <3
NovilaintanS,xxxxxo!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0