Selasa, 07 September 2010

tired of my life

hi readers!
you know? i'm tired of my life
i'm tired to crying everytime
tired to ask someone to forgive me
tired to be a looser from a fights
tired to seeing someone take everything from my life
tired because all i do is always wrong
WAKE UP EVERYBODY!!
i'm just an ordinary people
ordinary human
ordinary girl
same as with you
i'm not a super women!!!

i don't know why but i feel...
nobody needs me
everybody hates me
no one loves me
i'm a trash!!!!
but somehow...i still need someone to hold me tight
to hold me tight in the darkness
to cheer me up from all my sadness

better if i die. everybody will be happy. Ryt?

BUT........
I'm thankful when I'm sad like this I still have a lot of people who cared and loved me
Thanks guys! i can't live without all of you 

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0