Selasa, 21 September 2010

Dear someone

you know? i love you boy!
it's started from our first chat
i thougt it just a little crush,&now became bigger,bigger&BIGGER!
i don't know wht should i do. moving on or still loving you. 
please stay away from me. that'll make it better :''''')
you'll happy&i'll be..........fine:'-]
but before that,please give your smile for the last time.....that's enough
it doesn't mean i'm not loving you anymore
i'll always love you but i'm just gonna keep it in my deepest heart.
so...nobody knows :'-)
thanks for coming to my life
thanks for our sweet memories
thanks for cheering me up
you're the best 'FRIEND' i ever had!
i..
just....
wanna......
say....
it....
for....
the.....
last....
time....
I LOVE YOU for now,tomorrow&forever :'-)

NovilaintanS,xoxo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0